职责描述： Establish and grow Service Provider partnershipsin GCR. Mainly, to sell Polycom portfolio (to and) through Service Providers asa Channel. Service Providers to include traditional, Mobile, OTT players amongothers. To sell Personal, Group, Platform products with a special focus onVoice business.
· Work closely with the Service Provider partnersto help productize Polycom products within their environment (productization toinclude, though not limited to; technical certification of Polycom productswithin Service Providers (SPs), pricing discussions, bundling of Polycom Endpoints with Service provider market offers etc)
· Leveraging the Polycom SE and other technicalresources to conduct relevant training of Polycom portfolio for the SP stakeholders(sales, technical etc)
· Where needed, discuss different Collaboration technologies– Voice, Video, Platforms with the SP stakeholders ( technical and businessperspective). Position and differentiate Polycom portfolio vis a vis othercompetitor in the market keeping the SP business in perspective – bothtechnical and business perspective
· Develop and execute Go-to-Market (GTM) planswith these Service Providers (SPs) to establishing Polycom as the preferredtechnology vendor in GCR and their hosted voice, video, and UC offers
· Build strong relationship with UCaaS/Voiceecosystem partners that are relevant to GCR, with a special focus on Voicepartners. These could include Regional, Global, GCR specific partners. (e.g.,Ribbon Communications, Asterisk players etc)
· Work with the channel/disti stakeholders withinPolycom, to Develop at least 1 distributor in GCR with capabilities required toserve Service Provider partners.
· Activate SP as a channel “engine” that can drivemassive volume at relatively low (or no) touch.
· Work closely with Service Provider Sales leadsand Polycom sales leads to facilitate joint response to large RFP (End CustomerRFPs)
· Build and grow the channel model and partners todrive sales for the Obi Hai suit of products. Support thehomologation/certification process with the relevant stakeholders in Polycom
· Work very closely with the APAC SP BDM directorto align strategies and execute SP specific plans
· Work very closely with the GCR sales and channelleaders to build local SP strategies that are relevant to GCR region andaligned to the overall GCR plans.
· Create and execute GTM programs/initiatives withthe SPs
· Be the Voice for SP business in GCR and communicatethe SP business plans that will be executed by the region
· As may be required, conduct market sizing andsegmentation analysis in order to determine the scope of the opportunity andtarget/prioritize our efforts for maximum ROI
· Build a framework/scorecard for trackingprogress and tweaking the strategy where required.
· Ensure that key channel metrics and KPI’s aretracked and communicated via a dashboard on a monthly basis
· Make the SP channel a key growth engine for GCR VoiceBusiness and a critical element of the GCR GTM
· Grow wallet share with existing SP’s and activatenew SP’s by launching new Polycom service offerings and commercial models
任职要求：Qualifications and Experience
· 5+ years working with Service Providers, ideallywithin GCR (this may include having spent time working for an SP)
· Good understanding of Voice & Video platforms/technologies, VaaS market and industry players within GCR
· Good technical knowledge and experience ofvarious Collaboration technologies. Having worked with these in a ServiceProvider environment.
· Ability/experience to confidently discuss,business as well as technical aspects of collaboration/technologies, with thedifferent stakeholders within the Service Provider.
· Ability to articulate Polycom portfolio’s interoperabilitywith different platforms and the differentiation it brings to the table –technical and business perspective for the SP
· General understanding and knowledge of the cloudand collaboration industries
· Knowledge and Experience in technology solutionbased selling and complex projects
· Bringing a rolodex of existing SP relationshipsto the table would be advantageous
· Understanding and relationships with GCRrelevant Voice/UCaaS ecosystem partners
· Business degree or equivalent business accreditationand experience
· High achiever with proven track record ofexecuting change management and global channel strategy
· Results oriented with a proven track record ofexceeding quarterly sales targets and delivering against stretch targets
· Maturity to display natural team leadership aswell as team player skills
· Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and innovative
· Strong business acumen - mature interpersonalskills, with the ability to influence at senior levels within Polycom and SP’s
· Proficient speaking and writing skills for Chineseand English
· Ability to travel within GCR as needed –approximately 50 percent
· The individual should be a self-starter with astrong entrepreneurial spirit; a roll-up the sleeves attitude with an abilityto think strategically and execute tactically as appropriate
· Should have strong executive presence
· Possesses the ability to bring in newperspectives, changes and innovative thinking to an organization in a positiveand non-threatening manner and the required strength to make changes happen
· Should be able to manage high-pressuresituations with calm
· Should possess high personal standards of ethicsand integrity towards employees, stakeholders and the customers