Role purpose: This role will be responsible for: ? Alignment, implementation and the execution of the growth-driving marketing plans and campaigns for BA&IS in the Area. ? Developing, performance evaluation and continual optimisation of marketing campaigns so that we can demonstrate that the right marketing messages/campaigns are reaching the right customers at the right time, resulting in lead generation, cross and upsell opportunities, and increased brand awareness, consideration, advocacy and loyalty. ? Working with Area Operations and Sales Managers to agree growth, pricing, product mix and sales targets to achieve LR’s revenue and margin targets. ? Share information and insights from your Area so that the Area Marketing team can develop best practice frameworks and processes.
Key Responsibilities: 1. In line with the global strategy and global marketing plans, develop, manage and execute local marketing plans and targeted campaigns to increase LR brand awareness and generate leads within targeted product and service categories for growth to budget.
2. In line with the global strategy and global marketing plans, budgets, performance plans and strategies, ensure marketing campaigns support a consistent LR brand look and feel globally and across the areas
3. Ensure marketing plans and campaigns utilise centrally developed and/or approved marketing content in line with LR Brand & Communications team central guidance, and are developed using best practice frameworks and optimises tools such as Salesforce and Pardot, client segmentation and multiple marketing channels, including website, social media, email marketing, events, online advertising, retargeting, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, content localization, PR, etc
4. Manage the area marketing team in line with Global Marketing strategy and direction and position the marketing team as a centre of excellence for the areas and provide best practice enablement (frameworks, templates, processes, information) to the local marketing teams; review existing processes and frameworks with other channels to define gap or required actions.
5. Support increased LR brand awareness, thought leadership, subject matter expertise, consultant and key industry association/stakeholder relationships/partnerships by supporting the implementation of defined LR PR strategies.
6. Ensure marketing campaigns utilise appropriate client value propositions and client/prospect segmentation practices to maximise campaign engagement, effectiveness, brand awareness and lead generation.
7. Develop and support marketing plan outcomes by working effectively with other marketing, sales and training team members, bought in services/agencies and other internal and external interfaces to ensure timely and financially effective delivery
8. Make recommendations to the Global Heads of Marketing for potential new services and client value propositions for the LR Business Assurance & Inspection Services business as well as local pricing strategies to sales teams.
9. Leveraging Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics and other tools, provide monthly reports on marketing plans and campaign effectiveness, market positioning, product mix and client feedback of the local area to optimise market brand and positioning
10. As a member of the global area marketing team, provide information, recommendations and innovative ideas for new marketing channels, tactics, tools and operational strategies, ensuring they are relevant, complete, efficient and workable
11. Provide frameworks and guidance to help evaluate marketing initiatives, ROI and effectiveness.
12. Working across teams ensure collaboration and contribution to the marketing, sales and operational function to support growth of the business in line with globally agreed strategic focus areas.
13. Monitor and provide benchmarking and market feedback on competitor activities and performance
Technical / Professional Qualifications / Requirements: 1. Degree level education in a marketing discipline with at least 8 years of senior level B2B marketing management experience or equivalent years’ experience in a similar B2B marketing role within the Certification, Testing Inspection and Compliance (TIC) and/or Professional Assurance Services sector.
2. Strong communication skills all levels of management, with an ability to present material in a way which is appropriate to the level of knowledge of the audience. Ability to read, write, speak and communicate in English and local language.
3. Experience of marketing (and sales) ideally in a B to B and/or professional services environment.
4. Experience in providing marketing advice, support and mentoring practices to support business operations
5. Adaptable and well organised with a practical minded approach and the ability to work on multiple tasks and to tight deadlines
6. Experienced in delivering marketing strategies, building commercial relationships and client relationships by participating in area and global marketing events
7. Proven experience and knowledge of effective and timely management of budgets and financial processes relating to various project including budget setting, prioritising, delegating and monitoring of resource and project activities
8. Knowledge of applicable IT and digital technologies. Knowledge of Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics and/or similar marketing and sales systems required.
9. An assertive approach to problem solving with strong communication and diplomacy skills to guide, negotiate, influence and persuade at all levels
10. Ability to work independently and as part of a regional and global team.
11. Result oriented, assertive, flexible and enthusiastic team player with a “can do” attitude.